Flexible cable tie that can be used for routing, grouping and attaching cables, pipes and hoses. Cable ties with manufacturer code 111-05060.
- Cables and Wires
- Cable ties
- Cable tie T80R-PA66W-BK, 210mm, black, UV-protected, Outdoor
Cable tie T80R-PA66W-BK, 210mm, black, UV-protected, Outdoor
Price: 0.25лв. VAT Incl.
Weight: 0.004 Kgs
Cable Ties with Manufacturer Code 111-05060.
These cable ties are used for routing, grouping and attaching cables, pipes and hoses.
Cable tie T80R-PA66W-BK
- flexible cable ties with rounded and smooth edges;
- flexibility ensures stable and even pressure distribution;
- tightly locked even in the vertical position to prevent sliding down;
- suitable for usage in environment with frequent vibrations such as: windmills, machines, robotics, pulsating pipes and pipelines;
- ideal for the temporary fixing for presentations, concerts, theaters, exhibitions;
- remains flexible even at low temperatures (-20 ° C).
- type - internal serrated;
- application - MK3PNSP2, MK3SP, MK6, MK7HT, MK7P, MK9P, MK20, MK21, EVO7, EVO9, EVO9HT;
- color - black (BK);
- method of fixing - none;
- global name - T80R-PA66W-BK;
- object identification - none;
- product of T series;
- group product - cable ties for external use of UV protected polyamide 6.6 (PA66W);
- releasing closure - no;
- tie closure - ladder type.
- range ∅ max. - 55 mm;
- range ∅ min - 1.5 mm;
- length (L) - 210 mm;
- min. tensile strength - 335 N;
- thickness (T) - 1.3 mm;
- width (W) - 4.7 mm.
Material and specifications
- compatible with ELV / Dir. Art. 4 (2) - yes;
- flammability - UL 94 HB;
- halogen-free - yes;
- hazardous goods - no;
- operating temperature - from -40 ° C to 85 ° C;
- material - UV protected polyamide 6.6 (PA66W);
Technical data [EN] [PDF, 1.78 MB]