Flexible cable tie that can be used for routing, grouping and attaching cables, pipes and hoses. Manufacturer Code 130-00019.
- Cables and Wires
- Cable ties
- Cable tie TEXTIE L-PA66/PP-BK, 330mm, black, elastic, reusable
Cable tie TEXTIE L-PA66/PP-BK, 330mm, black, elastic, reusable
Cable tie with manufacturer's code 130-00019.
Since cables use thinner and softer insulation and fiber optic cables become more common, there is a need for a "soft" grouping method. TEXTIE are ideal for using on telephone cables, fiber optics and network cables. Additionally, they are ideal for use in temporary installations such as theatrical stage design or prototype cable harness production.
TEXTIE can also be used in many home and office applications.
Cable tie TEXTIE L-PA66/PP-BK
- flexible cable ties with rounded and smooth edges;
- releasable and reusable;
- flexibility ensures stable and even pressure distribution;
- tightly locking even in vertical position to prevent sliding down;
- suitable for usage in environments with frequent vibrations such as: windmills, machines, robotics, pulsating pipes and pipelines;
- ideal for the temporary fixing of lighting installations in concerts halls, theaters, exhibitions;
- indoor usage prolongs cable ties life;
- remains flexible even at low temperatures (-20 ° C).
- color - black (BK);
- method of fixing - none;
- global name - TEXTIE L-PA66/PP-BK;
- оbject identification - none;
- product of TEXTIE series;
- product of group - polyamide (PA66) and polypropylene (PP) cable ties;
- releasing closure - yes;
- tie closure - hook type.
- maximum range - 100 mm;
- length (L) - 330 mm;
- thickness (T) - 1.3 mm;
- width (W) - 12.5 mm.
Material and specifications
- compatible with ELV / Dir. Art. 4 (2) - yes;
- halogenfree - yes;
- hazardous goods - no;
- operating temperature - from -40 ° C to 85 ° C;
- material - polyamide (PA66) and polypropylene (PP);