Carbon-graphite brush with central shunt, spring with cable lug
- Electrical Materials
- Electrical motor brushes and brush holders
- Graphite carbon brushes
- Carbon-graphite brush, 24x6x16 mm, with central shunt with cable lug 7mm
Carbon-graphite brush, 24x6x16 mm, with central shunt with cable lug 7mm
Carbon-graphite brushes are used for electric motors in washing machines, vacuum cleaners, kitchen appliances, hairdryers, shavers, toys, and hand tools (drills, mincers, flexes, angle grinders, grinders, punching machines) for professionals and amateurs.
- features - with central shunt, spring;
- length of the conductor wire (h) - 35 mm;
- current conductor section - 0.50 mm2;
- cable shoe dimensions (d) - 4 x 3 mm;
- hardness class - SG375, hard;
- brush sizes (a x b x c) - 24 x 6 x 16 mm.
When you notice unusual noise from the machine and / or circular fire - replace the worn brushes with a set of ones with suitable size, hardness and features.
Auto-stop brushes are self-locking with a built-in spring when a certain degree of wear is achieved and the collector is protected from accelerated wear.
The price is for 1 (one) pcs.