Military aluminum connector ШР55П353Г3 with silver plated terminals. USSR special military production.
- Connectors and Accessories
- Industrial connectors
- Connector, military, aluminum, socket, 35 silver plated pins
Connector, military, aluminum, socket, 35 silver plated pins
It is used in radioelectronics, radiotechnical equipment, military equipment, aircraft, traffic lights, trailers, etc.
- model - ШП55П353Г3;
- species - military execution;
- version - straight;
- number of pins - 35;
- maximum voltage - 850 V (DC or AC);
- frequency - up to 3 MHz;
- dimensions - D = 55 mm, M60x1.5, A = 52 mm, B = 64 mm;
- frequency range - 1-5000 Hz;
- acceleration - 300 m/s2;
- linear acceleration - 2000 m / s2;
- ambient temperature - from -60 to +60 ℃;
- decrease in atmospheric pressure - 1.3.1E-4 Pa;
- pin diameter - 33 x 1.5 mm + 2 x 3.5 mm;
- maximum current load on contact pins (1.5 mm) - 20 A;
- maximum current load on contact pins (3.5 mm) - 40 A;
- total maximum current load current - 344 A;
- contact resistance - (1.5 mm) - 2.5 mOhm;
- contact resistance - (3.5 mm) - 0.75 mOhm;
- insulation resistance in normal weather conditions - 5000 MOhm;
- connector type - female;
- body material - aluminum;
- contacts plating - silver;
- cable mounting - soldering;
- locking system - screw on metal flange;
- contact material - aluminum;
- color - gray.
Attention! The male connector has an attachment flange which is screwed by an internal thread.
For more detailed information, please, see the attached file.