The Arduino Motor Shield is based on the L298, which is a dual full-bridge driver designed to drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and stepping motors. It lets you drive two DC motors with your Arduino board, controlling the speed and direction of each one independently. You can also measure the motor current absorption ...
Development kit ARDUINO Motor Shield
Price: 56.90лв. VAT Incl.
Days to deliver: 10 days
Weight: 0.040 Kgs
- working voltage - 5 - 12 VDC;
- controller L298P, drives two DC motors or 1 step motor;
- maximum current - 2 A per channel or 4 A (external power supply);
- sensitivity - 1.65 V / A;
- characteristics - free movement, braking and braking functions;
- length - 68.6 mm;
- width - 53.4 mm.
ARDUINO Motor Shield circuit [EN] [PDF, 81.29 KB]