Industrial axial fan BDRAX 250-2K, with grille and mounting frame, diameter of the fan blade Ф250 mm, supply voltage 230 VAC. Rated power 110 W and flow rate 1500 m3/h (882.9 Cfm)
- Industrial Fans and Blowers
- Industrial Fans
- Axial Fans And Blowers
- Fan, industrial, axial, BDRAX 250-2K, ф250mm, 230VAC, 110W, 1500m3/h
Fan, industrial, axial, BDRAX 250-2K, ф250mm, 230VAC, 110W, 1500m3/h
Axial fans are used when high flow rates are required. Low operational noise is an advantage when placed in ventilation shafts or ducts in industrial halls or public buildings. It is important, when choosing this type of fan, to take into account its characteristics so that they correspond to the particular application.
BDRAX 250-2K fan
- blade diameter - Ф240 mm;
- frame size - ф320 mm;
- operating voltage U - 230 VAC;
- rated current I - 0.5 A;
- power consumption - 110 W;
- power factor cos φ = P / UI - 0.96;
- flow rate - 1500 m3 / h;
- rotor frequency (rotation speed) - 2640 rpm (rpm) = 24 Hz;
- noise level - 68 dBA;
- ambient temperature - up to + 60 ° C;
- joint type - bearing;
- material - metal.
The fan is not allowed to operate under vacuum conditions (for example, the blower can take air out of a room that can not get enough air otherwise). This will result in insufficient airflow to cool the motor and the fan will be damaged.
It is possible to adjust the fan speed by means of a frequency inverter or by phase adjustment with a reduction of the speed up to 50%. The fan can not be powered by a DC / AC inverter with a modified sinewave - this will cause it to malfunction.