This digital to analog audio converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks. This converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
- Cables and Wires
- Cable assemblies
- Adapters and transitions
- Digital to analog audio converter
Digital to analog audio converter
This digital-to-analog converter converts the digital signal from a coaxial or optical cable into an analog audio signal R / L. Supports a 3.5mm audio jack. It allows you to connect an HD DVD drive to a speaker (with an audio jack) or signal to an amplifier (with the R / L output). Receives power through USB to a micro USB cable included. Easy to install and operate.
Digital Audio Analog Converter
- dimensions - 45 x 4 x 25 mm;
- input - coaxial cable or fiber optic cable;
- output - R / L and 3.5 mm jack;
- maximum working current - 250 mA;
- operating temperature - from -15 to +55 ° C;
- maintains sampling frequency 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 kHz without electromagnetic noise;
- humidity - from 5 to 90 RH (no condensation).