Flexible cable tie that can be used for routing, grouping and fixing cables, pipes and hoses. Cable Ties with manufacturer code 115-07270.
- Cables and Wires
- Cable ties
- Cable tie SOFTFIX S-TPU-BK, 260mm, black, elastic, reusable
Cable tie SOFTFIX S-TPU-BK, 260mm, black, elastic, reusable
Cable ties with manufacturer code 115-07270.
The SRT Series offer multiple packaging solutions. Besides, the soft flexible material makes these ties suitable for use with fiber optic cables and data cables. Their elasticity makes them ideal for household and garden applications.
Cable ties SOFTFIX M-TPU-BK
- rounded and smooth flexible cable ties;
- releasable and reusable;
- the flexibility ensures stable and even pressure distribution;
- tightly locking even in vertical position to prevent sliding down;
- suitable for usage in environments with frequent vibrations such as: windmills, machines, robotics, pulsating pipes and pipelines;
- indoor usage prolonges cable ties life;
- remains flexible even at low temperatures (-20 ° C).
- color - black (BK);
- global name - SOFTFIX S-TPU-BK;
- оbject identification - none;
- SOFTFIX series product;
- product group - cable ties of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU);
- releasing closure - yes;
- tie closure - ladder type.
- double slotted head.
- range ∅ max. - 79 mm;
- length (L) - 260 mm;
- minimum tensile strength - 57 N;
- thickness (T) - 1.7 mm;
- width (W) - 7 mm.
Material and specifications
- compatible with ELV / Dir. Art. 4 (2) - yes;
- flammability - UL 94 HB;
- halogenfree - yes;
- hazardous goods - no;
- material - thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU).