The FLEX 1000+ electrical insulation tape provides protection, fixing, maintenance and color coding for wires and cables in circuits up to 1 kV. Manufacturer Code: 710-10608. Brown tape.
- Workshop Еquipment
- Insulation materials, adhesives and sprays
- Insulation materials
- PVC insulating tape, HELATAPE FLEX 1000+, width 19mm x length 20m, brown
PVC insulating tape, HELATAPE FLEX 1000+, width 19mm x length 20m, brown
PVC tape with manufacturer's code 710-10608. Brown insulation tape.
The self-adhesive insulation tape is universal and is designed for insulation of cables and conductors in domestic and industrial conditions, in circuits up to 1000 V. The protective coating provides insulation for low and medium. The tape is also used for fixing, additional protection and color coding of wires and cables. Thanks to its strong adhesion, tear resistance and elasticity, the insulating binder is an excellent means of fixing wire and cable bundles. Used for internal and external use.
- used for insulation, protection, fixation, maintenance, color coding, etc .;
- excellent durability over a wide temperature range of -18 ° C to + 80 ° C according to CSA C22.2;
- high flexibility with extreme adhesion (adhesion);
- insulation of wires and cables;
- RoHs compatible;
- VDE approved according to IEC 60454-3-1-7 / F-PVCP / 90;
- excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, chemicals, corrosion and ultraviolet exposure;
- primary electrical insulation for all bundles of cables and cables up to 1 kV.
- color - brown (BN);
- global name - HTAPE-FLEX1000 + C 19x20-PVC-BN;
- collocation in one roll - 20 m;
- family product - HelaTape Flex 1000+;
- product group - vinyl electric tapes.
- length (L) - 20 m;
- thickness (T) - 0.18 mm;
- width (W) - 19 mm.
Material and specifications
- adhesion to pad - 2.5 N / 10 mm;
- adhesion to steel - 3 N / 10 mm;
- breaking strength - 35 N / 10 mm;
- dielectric strength - 45 kV / mm;
- elongation at break - 300%;
- dangerous goods - no;
- isolation - yes;
- material - polyvinyl chloride (PVC);
- operating temperature - ° C from -18 ° C to + 105 ° C;
- self-extinguishing ETIM - yes;
- suitable for high voltage - no.