FLEX 15 electrical insulation tape provides electrical insulation, protection, fixing, maintenance and color coding for all wires and cables in circuits up to 1 kV. Manufacturer Code: 710-00116.
- Workshop Еquipment
- Insulation materials, adhesives and sprays
- Insulation materials
- PVC insulation tape E HTAPE-FLEX15-15x25-PVC-WH, 15mm X 25m, WHITE
PVC insulation tape E HTAPE-FLEX15-15x25-PVC-WH, 15mm X 25m, WHITE
Price: 2.50лв. VAT Incl.
Weight: 0.080 Kgs
PVC electrical tape with manufacturer's code: 710-00116
Provides electrical insulation for all cables and wires in circuits up to 1000 V, suitable for low, medium and high voltage. Used for indoor and outdoor usage.
- used for insulation, protection, fixation, maintenance, color coding, etc .;
- good resistance to abrasion, sunlight, moisture, chemicals and various atmospheric conditions;
- high flexibility with extreme adhesion;
- insulation of wires and cables;
- suitable for mechanical and electrical applications up to 1000 V;
- VDE approved according to IEC 60454-3-1-7 / F-PVCP / 90;
- flame retardant according to IEC 60454-2.
- color - white (WH);
- global name - HTAPE-FLEX15-15x25-PVC-WH;
- package - 25 m roll;
- family product - HelaTape Flex 15;
- product group - vinyl electric tapes.
Electrical tape dimensions
- length (L) - 25 m;
- thickness (T) - 0.15 mm;
- width (W) - 15 mm.
Material and specifications
- adhesion to backing - 2.0 N / 10 mm;
- adhesion to steel - 2.2N / 10 mm;
- breaking strength - 28 N / 10 mm;
- dielectric strength - 45 kV / mm;
- elongation at break - 200%;
- hazardous goods - no;
- material - polyvinyl chloride (PVC);
- operating temperature - ° C from -10 ° C to + 90 ° C;
- self-extinguishing ETIM - yes;
- expires after - 5 years;
- certificates - IEC 60454-3-1-7 / F-PVCP / 90;
- suitable for high voltage - no.