- Antennas and Aerial Devices
- Fans and Blowers
- Video surveillance
- Electrical switches and sockets
- Electrical Materials
- Electric Мotors and Engines
- Electronic Components
- Power Supply (PSUs) and Chargers
- Cables and Wires
- Hobby KIT sets
- Computer peripherals
- Connectors and Accessories
- Enclosures and enclosure boxes
- Sound Sources
- Light Sources and Accessories
- Radiators and Aluminum Profile
- Push Buttons and Switches
- Fuses and Curcuit Breakers
- Multi Socket Outlets
- Spare Parts
- Relays and Contactors
- Automatics and automation devices
Cable stripping pliers are tools specially designed for quick, efficient and precise removal of cable and wire insulation. Once a piece of insulation material has been removed, the cable or conductor is ready for subsequent soldering, fixing, crimping, and so on. Pliers are different in design, principle of operation and type of cables for which they are intended.
Types of wire strippers
According to the principle of action, wire strippers are:
The principle of the operation of hand tools for stripping cables is determined by 3 movements:
- inserting the cable into the instrument at the designated location. Most of these pliers have a mark and different places for fitting a different size cable.
- applying force to the tool to close and squeeze the cable or wire. Some tools also need a slight twist to facilitate removal of the insulation.
- pulling force of the stripping pliers against the cable to remove the fully cut insulation.
With the automatic, one of the movements is saved, making it easy and fast for the cable stripping process:
- put the cable or wire into the tool. This type of tool often has a limiter to adjust the desired stripping length.
- the handles are gripped, as a result of which the conductor or cable is pressed, the insulation interrupted and pulled sideways. With one movement, the wire is latched.
Automatic cable stripping pliers have several serious advantages over handwashing. Higher insulation elimination is achieved, while precision is achieved thanks to the pre-set length of the removed insulation. There is no need to place the conductor in a specific place because the tool is self-adjusting for the cable thickness. In addition, most automatic jaws have the ability to strip several wires at once or a trickle. This also facilitates work and achieves a significantly higher bandwidth of cables and wires.
Manual cable stripping tools also have their application. If you need a more budget model for home, amateur use and do not look for high speed and performance, manual offers will do a great job. However, if you need a serious tool for professional purposes to achieve quality combined with speed, the better option is the automatic stripping pliers for cables and wires.
Which cable stripping pliers offers Vikiwat?
In the online shop of Vikiwat, you will find a choice of different types of wire strippers - both automatic and manual - at top prices.
Which scraper pliers buy the Vikiwat users most often?
Best sellers of automatic pliers are:
Pliers for wiping and stripping of cables CP-080E
WX-D2 Pliers for cable stripping
and best sellers among handheld models are:
Pliers for strapping the CP-3002D cable
Pliers JST-226 for cable stripping
Vikiwat's team wishes you a nice shopping online.