Axial duct fan VS-2E-300 with grille and metal body, blade diameter Φ300 mm, supply voltage 220 VAC. Rated power 195 W and flow rate 3250 m3 / h.
- Industrial Fans and Blowers
- Industrial Fans
- Axial Fans And Blowers
- Axial Duct Fan Ф300mm, 3250 m3 / h, 195W, VS-2E-300, 220VAC
Axial Duct Fan Ф300mm, 3250 m3 / h, 195W, VS-2E-300, 220VAC
Axial fans are the most common type of fans and are widely used in both the household and the industry. Among their advantages are high flow, low noise and reliability.
Axial duct fan
- model - VS-2E-300 with grid;
- blade diameter - Ф300 mm;
- body dimensions - Ф356x95 mm;
- operating voltage - 220 VAC;
- rated current - 1.1 A;
- rated power - 195 W;
- flow rate - 3250 m3 / h;
- speed - 2450 rpm;
- number of poles - 2;
- joint type - bearing;
- operating temperature - from -40 ° C to + 60 ° C;
- noise level - 66 dB;
- maximum static pressure - 200 Pa;
- body - metal.
The fan is not allowed to operate under vacuum conditions (for example, the blower can take air out of a room that can not get enough air otherwise). This will result in insufficient airflow to cool the motor and the fan will be damaged.
It is possible to adjust the fan speed by means of a frequency inverter or by phase adjustment with a reduction of the speed up to 50%. The fan can not be powered by a DC / AC inverter with a modified sinewave - this will cause it to malfunction.