Flexible cable tie that can be used for routing, grouping and attaching cables, pipes and hoses. Cable Ties with manufacturer code 115-11270.
- Cables and Wires
- Cable ties
- Cable tie SOFTFIX M-TPU-BK, 260mm, black, elastic, reusable
Cable tie SOFTFIX M-TPU-BK, 260mm, black, elastic, reusable
Cable ties with manufacturer code 115-11270.
The SRT Series offers solutions for multiple packaging applications. The soft flexible material makes these ties particularly suitable for use on fiber optic cables and data cables. The elasticity of the material makes them ideal for stabilizing young trees as well as household and garden applications.
Cable ties SOFTFIX M-TPU-BK
- flexible cable ties with rounded and smooth edges;
- releasable and reusable;
- flexibility ensures stable and even pressure;
- tightly locked even in the vertical position to prevent sliding down;
- suitable for environment with frequent vibrations such as: windmills, machines, robotics, pulsating pipes and pipelines;
- ideal for temporary fixing for presentations, concerts, theaters, exhibitions;
- long life when used indoors;
- remains flexible even at low temperatures (-20 ° C).
- color - black (BK);
- method of fixing - none;
- global name - SOFTFIX M-TPU-BK;
- оbject identification - none;
- SOFTFIX series product;
- product group - cable ties of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU);
- releasing closure - yes;
- tie closure - type ladder.
- double clamping head.
- range ∅ max. - 90 mm;
- range ∅ min - 10 mm;
- length (L) - 340 mm;
- minimum tensile strength - 123 N;
- thickness (T) - 2.3 mm;
- width (W) - 11 mm.
Material and specifications
- compatible with ELV/ Dir. Art. 4 (2) - yes;
- flammability - UL 94 HB;
- halogen-free - yes;
- hazardous goods - no;
- material - thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU).