Capacitive sensor with metal housing f30x30 mm, with one normally open contact, shielded, nominal working distance 10 mm.
- Automatics and automation devices
- Capacitive sensors
- CAPACITY SENSOR, CA30UxxxL, 30X30MM, 90-250VAC, NO, 10MM, CURRENT
CAPACITY SENSOR, CA30UxxxL, 30X30MM, 90-250VAC, NO, 10MM, CURRENT
Manufacturer: STS ELECTRONICS
Price: 89.00лв. VAT Incl.
Weight: 0.210 Kgs
Notify me when the product is available
Reporting level of bulk materials (wheat, timber, wheat, etc.).
- model - CA30UxxxL;
- size - M30x30 mm;
- species - shielded;
- contacts - NO (normally open);
- supply voltage - 90 - 250 VAC;
- output control current - from 10 to 300 mA;
- Idle current - max 1.5 mA;
- hysteresis - 5 - 20%;
- switching frequency - 10 Hz;
- switching distance - up to 10 mm;
- connection of power supply and control - 2 n + 2 m cable;
- mounting - thread M30 mm along the sensor and two nuts S36 mm;
- operating temperature - from -10 ° C to +55 ° C;
- humidity - RH 85%;
- degree of protection - IP 65;
- body material - metal;
- light indication of the operating state - LED.
The sensor must be connected via the load to the power supply!
Data sheet (en) [PDF, 168.49 KB]