The ArduinoMega 2560 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 15 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
Development kit ARDUINO MEGA2560 REV3
Price: 76.90лв. VAT Incl.
Days to deliver: 10 days
Weight: 0.037 Kgs
- type - development kit;
- microcontroller - ATmega2560;
- working voltage - 5 VDC;
- input voltage (recommended) - 7-12 VDC;
- input voltage (limit) - 6 - 20 VDC;
- interface - UART, SPI, TWI;
- digital I / O pins - 54 (of which 15 offer PWM output);
- analog input pins - 16;
- DC current for I / O pin - 20 mA;
- DC current for I / O 3.3 VDC pin - 50 mA;
- flash memory - 256 KB, of which 8 KB is used by the bootloader;
- SRAM - 8 KB;
- EEPROM - 4 KB;
- clock frequency - 16 MHz;
- length - 101.52 mm;
- width - 53.3 mm.
ARDUINO MEGA2560 REV3 circuit [EN] [PDF, 47.06 KB]