One-sided LED tube Braytron 1200 mm long, 18 watts power consumption, luminous flux 1750lm and neutral white light. Ideal substitute for tradional fluorescent tubes up to 36W.
- Light Sources and Accessories
- LED Lighting
- LED tube lights
- LED tube SE, 1200mm, 18W, 220VAC, 1750lm, 6500K, cool white, G13, T8, single-end, BA52-21283
LED tube SE, 1200mm, 18W, 220VAC, 1750lm, 6500K, cool white, G13, T8, single-end, BA52-21283
LED tubes are reliable, economical and efficient luminaires that can reduce the energy consumption by 50% compared to traditional fluorescent tubes. Because they have a similar size, sockets and shape they are successfully used as a substitute for T8 fluorescent tubes. They do not need any additional power supplies, ballasts or starters. Unlike fluorescent lamps, LED technology is very ecological and does not contain toxic materials like mercury and lead.
Another advantage of the LED tubes is that they have an immediate start without time to warm up or blinking which irritates the eyes. Their life is 30,000 hours and have low maintenance costs. All Braytron LED tubes from VIKIWAT come to you with a 24-month warranty. The BA52-21283 has a single sided connection to electrical network so we advice you to pay attention to this when installing them.
This Braytron diode tube model offers a power consumption of 18W and delivers a powerful light output of 97 lumens / W (1750lm) and bright, cool white light (6500K) that is suitable for industrial premises, warehouses, hospitals, halls and car parks. With this model you can replace a fluorescent tube with power up to 36W. We recommend that you consult a qualified electrician if you want to use LED tubes with luminaires designed for fluorescent tubes as the bodies need to be corrected and redone. In case you do not have a luminaire or a rail, you can choose an option that is made especially for LED tubes.
- model - BA52-21283;
- supply voltage - 220 - 240 VAC;
- power consumption - 18 W;
- equivalent power - 120 W;
- standard - T8;
- socket - G13;
- color temperature - 6500 K;
- color light - cold white;
- illumination - 1750 lm;
- nominal life - 30,000 h;
- beam angle - 270 °;
- overall dimensions - 26 x 1200 mm;
- color of cover of the tube - white, mat;
- hull material - glass;
- material of holders - PC;
- type of connection - one-sided;
- CRI color rendering index (ability to reproduce realistically the colors) - Ra> 80;
- operating temperature - from -20 ° C to 40 ° C;
- degree of protection - IP20 (non-waterproof);
- dimmable - NOT;
- packaging - 25 pcs / carton.
- Price is per unit
- Before switching on the LED tube, be noted that ballast and starter should be disconnected from the connection circuit!