The device serves to automate the charging process for rechargeable chargers without built-in battery charging electronics by setting minimum and maximum charging thresholds, deep discharge protection, and recharging batteries. Can handle 12 and 24 volt batteries.
- Hobby KIT sets
- Assembled hobby KIT sets
- Power supplies
- Automation of chargers, 12/24 VDC, 10A, battery protection
Automation of chargers, 12/24 VDC, 10A, battery protection
The device is used to control chargers that are not equipped with a charge tracking electronics. Works by switching from 6.5Vdc to 36Vdc, with programming capability at lower and upper limit. The device can also be used for other needs as a switching device with output switching
- maximum input voltage - 36 VDC;
- minimum input voltage - 6.5 VDC;
- low and high level programming capability;
- maximum switching current - 10 A;
- dimensions - 85 x 15 mm.
- When direct connection of 12Vdc battery to 10A current - programmed minimum threshold 12.6V maximum threshold 14.8V;
- When direct connection of 24Vdc battery to 10A current - programmed minimum threshold 25.2V maximum threshold 29.6V;
- The program voltage must always be measured with a quality multimeter
- For a current greater than 10A, it is possible to connect a more powerful relay.
For voltage values above or below the minimum input voltage, the relay switches on and disconnects the circuit. The outlet has a normally open and normally closed contact.