Switch power supply unit for all purposes applications with input voltage 110 VAC/220 VAC , outpuт voltages ±15 VDC, output current 2 X5 A and output power 150 W. The product possesses an EMI filter, surge and overload protection. The input voltage (110 VAC/220 VAC) can be selected by switch.
- Power Supply (PSUs) and Chargers
- Industrial Switching Power Supplies
- Switch power supply unit D-150, ±15 VDC, 2 X 5 A 150 W
Switch power supply unit D-150, ±15 VDC, 2 X 5 A 150 W
The switching power supply unit transforms the electricity grid AC voltage into DC with lower rate. It has big efficiency, small size and weight. These universal power supplies are used to power different types of electronic components or other electrical devices for general application, working with DC voltage. When used, it is recommended to provide a power stock of about 30%. Also, another very important factor is the working environment. When the power supply is exposed to moisture, dust or is supposed to be used outdoors, must be installed a power unit with protection grade (IP) 65 or higher.
Switch power supply unit
- model - D-500;
- type - switch power supply;
- input voltage - 88-132 VAC/176-264 VAC 47-63 Hz;
- output voltages - ±15 VDC±2%;
- output current - 2 X 5 A;
- output power - 150 W;
- over-voltage protection - 115%-135%;
- overload protection - 105 % - 150 %;
- working temp and humidity - 0- 45 ℃ at 100% RH; –10 ℃ at 80% RH; 60 ℃ at 60% RH; 25% - 85% RH;
- corpus dimensions - 199 X 110 X 50 mm;
- case - D.