Switch power supply unit for all purposes applications with input voltage 110 VAC/220 VAC , outpuт voltages ±15 VDC and output power 150 W. The product possesses an EMI filter, surge and overload protection. The input voltage (110 VAC/220 VAC) can be selected by switch.
- Power Supply (PSUs) and Chargers
- Pulse and LED Power Supplies
- Switch power supply unit D-150, 15VDC, 150W
Switch power supply unit D-150, 15VDC, 150W
Pulse power supplies are widely used as power sources for electrical current and voltage in radioelectronics, communication and computing, medical equipment, automatic control of production processes, as well as in other areas of electronics. They build up and stabilize the voltage that an electric appliance is powered by, while at the same time setting and adjusting the current impulse. A great advantage of the pulse power units is their compact size, as well as the high efficiency - over 90%. When choosing a power supply, you need to determine how much wattage the power source consumes, and it is advisable to add 20% of the total power of your system to ensure the proper functioning of the power supply.
Switch power supply unit
- model - D-150;
- type - switch power supply;
- input voltage - 88 - 132 VAC / 176 - 264 VAC / 47 - 63 Hz;
- output voltages - ±15 VDC±2%;
- output current - 2.5 A / 110 - 120 VAC, 1.25 A / 200 - 220 VAC;
- output power - 150 W;
- over-voltage protection - 115%-135%;
- overload protection - 105 % - 150 %;
- working temp - from 0 to 45° C;
- working humidity - 25% - 85% RH;
- corpus dimensions - 199 X 110 X 50 mm;
- case - D.