E5CS is a microprocessor, highly efficient and reliable controller measuring and maintaining temperature. It is widely used in the automation of manufacturing processes for monitoring and contoling the temperature in solids, liquids and gases in the machine-building, chemical and other industries, in the production of ceramics and othe...
- Automatics and automation devices
- Temperature Controllers
- Temperature controller E5CS, 220VAC, 0 -400°C, type K, relay output
Temperature controller E5CS, 220VAC, 0 -400°C, type K, relay output
Price: 69.90лв. VAT Incl.
Weight: 0.165 Kgs
Thermocontrollers are used to automate production processes for measuring and maintaining temperature in solids, liquids and gases. They are widely used in the mechanical, chemical and other industries requiring precise temperature control.
- type - E5CS, PID;
- temperature sensor - thermocouple type K (sold separatly from the controler);
- working temperature range - 0 to 400° C;
- supply voltage - 220 VAC ± 10 %;
- operating frequency - 50 Hz;
- output type - relay Indication: 2 4-digit displays (for the tempearature setting value "SV" and for the measured temperature "PV");
- measurement error - ± 1 %;
- temperature coeficient - at ambient temperature 20 °C ±2 °C (≥ 0.05 % / °C for the working temperature range 0 °C to 50 °C);
- sensor cold end compensation error - ≥ 2 °C;
- operating environment temperature - 0 to 50° C;
- humidity - 35 - 85 % RH without corrosion fumes;
- dimensions - 48 x 48 x 108 mm;
- mounting - panel;
- connection - terminals.
- analog and digital filter against interference;
- two displays (red and green) to visualize the measured and the set temperature;
- the temperature PID law with digital tuning (all parameters are entered from the keyboard on the front panel );
- option to calibrate used Thermosensor;
- set all the parameters from 0 to maximum value;
- option to automatically determine the parameters of the regulator.
E5CS [PDF, 366 KB]