Cable tie with clip that can be used for routing, grouping and fixing cables, pipes and hoses. Cable ties with manufacturer code 150-76079.
- Cables and Wires
- Cable ties
- Cable tie with clamp, Top fixing T50ROSEC4B, 200mm, black, reusable
Cable tie with clamp, Top fixing T50ROSEC4B, 200mm, black, reusable
Cable ties with Manufacturer Code 150-76079.
These EdgeClip cable ties are ideal for use where no cable fixing holes can be made or, due to high or low temperatures, grippers and adhesive tapes can not be used. These cable ties are widely used for fixing and grouping cables, in the automotive industry, electrical industry and many others.
EdgeClip T50ROSEC4B cable tie
- flexible cable connections with rounded and smooth edges;
- EdgeClip friction bracket suitable for edges from 1 mm up to 3 mm.
- the flexibility ensures stable and even pressure distribution;
- tightly locking even in vertical position to prevent sliding down;
- suitable for usage in environments with frequent vibrations such as: windmills, machines, robotics, pulsating pipes and pipelines;
- remains flexible even at low temperatures (-40 ° C).
- type - internally serrated.
- application - universal;
- black color.
- fixing method - fixing clip (1 mm - 3 mm);
- global name - T50ROSEC4B-PA66HS / PA66HIRHS-BK;
- object identification - none;
- EdgeClip product line;
- product group - cable ties with quick-release mechanism and EdgeClip.
- cable tie releasing - yes;
- clip releasing - no.
- range ∅ max. - 45 mm;
- range ∅ min - 4 mm;
- length (L) - 200 mm;
- minimum tensile strength - 225 N;
- thickness (T) - 1.2 mm;
- width (W) - 4.6 mm.
Material and specifications
- compatible with ELV / Dir. Art. 4 (2) - yes;
- hazardous goods - no;
- flammability class - UL 94 V2;
- operating temperature from -40 ° C to 105 ° C;
- material - polyamide 6.6 (PA66).