Flexible cable tie that can be used for routing, grouping and attaching cables, pipes and hoses. Cable ties with manufacturer code 111-03460.
Cable Tie T30L-PA66W-BK, 198mm, black, UV-protected
Cable ties with manufacturer code 111-03460.
These internal serrated cable ties are made of UV-resistant polyamide 6.6 (PA66W) and are therefore suitable for outdoor applications. Ultraviolet-resistant cable ties support ultraviolet radiation for a significantly longer period of time compared to standard PA66 cable ties. They can be easily used for grouping and fastening cables, pipes and hoses, especially outdoors.
Cable tie T30L-PA66W-BK
- flexible cable tie with rounded and smooth edges;
- flexibility ensures stable and even pressure distribution;
- tightly locked even in the vertical position to prevent sliding down;
- suitable for usage in environment with frequent vibrations such as: windmills, machines, robotics, pulsating pipes and pipelines;
- ideal for the temporary fixing for presentations, concerts, theaters, exhibitions;
- remains flexible even at low temperatures (-20 ° C).
- type - internal serrated;
- application - MK3PNSP2, MK3SP, MK20, EVO7;
- color - black (BK);
- method of fixing - none;
- global name - T30L-PA66W-BK;
- object identification - none;
- product of T series;
- group product - cable glands for external use of UV protected polyamide 6.6 (PA66W);
- releasing closure - no;
- tie closure - ladder type.
- range ∅ max. - 50 mm;
- range ∅ min - 1.5 mm;
- length (L) - 198 mm;
- minimum tensile strength - 135 N;
- thickness (T) - 1.2 mm;
- width (W) - 3.5 mm.
Material and specifications
- compatible with ELV / Dir. Art. 4 (2) - yes;
- flammability - UL 94 V2;
- halogen-free - yes;
- hazardous goods - no;
- operating temperature - from -40 ° C to 85 ° C;
- material - UV protected polyamide 6.6 (PA66W);