Cable tie with fir tree fixing that can be used to routing, grouping and fastening cables, pipes and hoses. Cable ties with manufacturer code 150-77941.
Cable Tie with Fir tree fixing PA66HIRHS-BK, 200mm, Black
Cable Ties with Manufacturer Code 150-77941.
These cable ties of the Fixing Ties with Fir Tree series are ideally suited for use within holes or where cable or adhesive tapes can not be used due to high or low temperatures. These cable ties are widely used for fixing and grouping cables, in the automotive industry, electrical industry and many others.
Cable tie T50RFT6-PA66HS
- flexible cable connections with rounded and smooth edges;
- clip suitable for cable fixing in holes of different diameter and also for threaded holes;
- flexibility ensures stable and even pressure distribution;
- disc adjusts tightly the tie to minimize access of dust, dirt and water;
- suitable for environment with frequent vibrations such as: windmills, machines, robotics, pulsating pipes and pipelines;
- the cable tie is removable even after the disc has been fully secured.
- application - universal;
- black color.
- fixing method - fir tree fixing (8mm);
- global name - T50RFT6-PA66HS / PA66HIRHS-BK;
- object identification - none;
- 2-Piece Fixing Tie with Fir Tree Product;
- product group - cable ties with fir tree for quick and firm grip.
- release the cable tie - yes.
- range ∅ max. - 45 mm;
- range ∅ min - 4 mm;
- length (L) - 200 mm;
- minimum tensile strength - 225 N;
- thickness (T) - 1.2 mm;
- width (W) - 4.6 mm.
Material and specifications
- compatible with ELV / Dir. Art. 4 (2) - yes;
- hazardous goods - no;
- flammability class - UL 94 V2;
- operating temperature - from -40 ° C to 105 ° C;
- material - polyamide 6.6 (PA66).