The elasticity of the tie means that in applications such as securing trees, it is not necessary to loosen the tie and re-tighten it as frequently as with other products - the tie will grow with the tree. Article number: 115-07269.
CABLE TIE SRT2607-TPU-BK, 260MM, black, elastic, reusable
Price: 0.40лв. with VAT
Weight: 0.001 Kgs
Cable ties with Article number 115-07269.
- elastic and flexible cable ties with rounded and smooth edges;
- releasable and reusable;
- double slotted head with fixation pawl;
- flexibility ensures steady and evenly distributed pressure;
- tight fixation even in vertical position: prevent sliding down or loosing bundle;
- suitable for moving elements and vibrating applications like windmills, machines, robotics, pulsating tubing and conduits;
- ideal use for temporarily fixation for presentations, concerts, theatres, exhibitions;
- long lifetime when used indoor;
- remains flexible even at cold temperatures (-20°c).
- Colour - Black (BK);
- Global Part Name - SRT2607-TPU-BK;
- Identification Plate Position - none;
- Product Family - SRT-Series for industry quantities;
- Product Group - Cable Ties without serration in flexible TPU;
- Releasable Closure (Yes/No) - Yes;
- Tie Closure - ladder style;
- Variant - No Serration.
- bundle ∅ max. - 79.0mm;
- bundle ∅ min. - 10mm;
- length (L) - 260.0mm;
- min.Tensile Strength - 57 N;
- thickness (T) - 1.7mm;
- width (W) - 7.0mm.
Material and Specifications
- ELV compliant Dir. Art. 4 (2) - YES;
- flammability - UL 94 HB;
- halogenfree - Yes;
- hazardous goods - No;
- material - Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU);
- operating Temperature - from°C-40 °C to +85 °C