Cable ties with fir tree fixing, which can be used for routing, grouping and fastening of cables, pipes and hoses. Cable ties with manufacturer code 150-55610.
- Cables and Wires
- Cable ties
- Cable Tie with Fir tree fixing, with Disc T18RDP5, 110mm, Black
Cable Tie with Fir tree fixing, with Disc T18RDP5, 110mm, Black
Cable ties with Manufacturer Code 150-55610.
These cable ties of Fixing Ties with Fir Tree series are ideally suited for use within holes or where cable or adhesive tapes can not be used due to high or low temperatures. These cable ties are widely used for fixing and grouping cables, in the automotive industry, electrical industry and many others.
Cable tie T18RDP5-PA66-BK
- flexible cable ties with rounded and smooth edges;
- clip suitable for cable fixing in holes with different diameters and also for threaded holes;
- flexibility ensures stable and even pressure distribution;
- disc adjusts tie tightly to minimize access of dust, dirt and water;
- suitable for usage in environments with frequent vibrations such as: windmills, machines, robotics, pulsating pipes and pipelines;
- the cable tie is removable even after the disc has been fully secured.
- application - universal;
- black color.
- fixing method - fir tree fixing (5.1 mm);
- global name - T18RDP5-PA66-BK;
- object identification - none;
- 2-Piece Fixing Tie with Fir Tree technology;
- product group - cable ties with fir tree for quick and firm grip.
- release the cable tie - no.
Size of products
- range ∅ max. - 20 mm;
- range ∅ of the plug - 13 mm;
- range ∅ min - 1.5 mm;
- length (L) - 110 mm;
- fir tree length - 7.8 mm;
- min. tensile strength - 80 N;
- thickness (T) - 1.1 mm;
- width (W) - 2.5 mm.
Material and specifications
- compatible with ELV Dir. Art. 4 (2) - yes;
- hazardous goods - no;
- flammability class - UL 94 V2;
- operating temperature - from -40 ° C to 85 ° C;
- material - polyamide 6.6 (PA66).