One-side LED tube with length of 1500 mm, power consumption 24 W and neutral white light. Ideal substitute for fluorescent tubes.
- Light Sources and Accessories
- LED Lighting
- LED tube lights
- LED tube SE, 1500mm, 24W, 220VAC, 4200K, neutral white, G13, T8, single-end, BA52-21581
LED tube SE, 1500mm, 24W, 220VAC, 4200K, neutral white, G13, T8, single-end, BA52-21581
For basic or decorative lighting, in suspended ceilings, for indoor use. LED tubes are an excellent option for replacing luminescent tubes in luminaires.
- model - BA52-21581;
- supply voltage - 220 - 240 VAC;
- power consumption - 24 W;
- equivalent power - 170 W;
- standard - T8;
- socket - G13;
- color temperature - 4200 K;
- color light - neutral white;
- illumination - 2430 lm;
- nominal life - 30,000 h;
- beam angle - 270 °;
- overall dimensions - 26 x 1500 mm;
- color of cover of the tube - white, mat;
- hull material - glass;
- material of holders - PC;
- type of connection - one-sided;
- CRI color rendering index (ability to reproduce realistically the colors) - Ra> 80;
- operating temperature - from -20 ° C to 40 ° C;
- degree of protection - IP20;
- dimmable - NOT;
- packaging - 25 pcs / carton.
Before switching on the lamp, ballast and starter are disconnected from the connection circuit.