One-sided connection LED tube Braytron with length 1200 mm, power consumtion 18W, luminous flux 1750lm and neutral white light. Ideal substitute for old type fluorescent tubes.
- Light Sources and Accessories
- LED Lighting
- LED tube lights
- LED tube SE 1200mm, 18W, 220VAC, 1750lm, 4200K, neutral white, G13, T8, single-end, BA52-21281
LED tube SE 1200mm, 18W, 220VAC, 1750lm, 4200K, neutral white, G13, T8, single-end, BA52-21281
LED tube lights are extremely cost effective and energy efficient lighting sources in terms of electricity consumption and quality of emitted light and can easily reduce energy consumption by 50% compared to traditional fluorescent tubes. They are an ideal substitute for traditional T8 fluorescent tubes, as their shape and size are very similar. In addition, they do not contain any hazardous materials such as mercury and lead which are dangerous not only for humans but also for the environment.
Another advantage of LED tubes is that they have an immediate start without time to warm up and there is no flickering which irritate the eyes. They feature a long life up to 30,000 hours, low maintenance costs and reliability. All Braytron LED tubes from VIKIWAT come to you with two years warranty.
BA52-21281 is with single-end connection and you should pay attention to this when installing. This Braytron diode tube model consume only 18W and offers a powerful luminous flux of 97 lumens /W (1750lm) and neutral white light (4200K) that does not irritate the eyes and is suitable color temperature for any type of room or space. With 18W LED tube you can replace old fluorescent tube with power up to 36W. We recommend that you consult a qualified electrician if you want to use LED tubes with luminaires designed for fluorescent tubes as the bodies need to be redone. In case you do not have an old luminaire you can choose and purchase an option that is made especially for LED tubes.
- model - BA52-21281;
- supply voltage - 220 - 240 VAC;
- power consumption - 18 W;
- equivalent power - 120 W;
- standard - T8;
- socket - G13;
- color temperature - 4200 K;
- color light - neutral white;
- luminous flux - 1750 lm;
- nominal life - 30 000h;
- beam angle - 270 °;
- overall dimensions - 26 x 1200 mm;
- color of cover of the tube - white, mat;
- body material - glass;
- holders material - PC;
- type of connection - one-sided;
- CRI color rendering index (ability to reproduce realistically the colors) - Ra> 80;
- operating temperature - from -20 ° C to 40 ° C;
- degree of protection - IP20 (non-waterproof);
- dimmable - no;
- packaging - 25 pcs / carton.
- Price is per unit
- Before switching on the LED tube, be noted that ballast and starter should be disconnected from the connection circuit!