Flexible cable tie that can be used for routing, grouping and attaching cables, pipes and hoses. Cable ties with manufacturer code 115-11350.
- Cables and Wires
- Cable ties
- Cable tie SOFTFIX L-TPU-BK, 340mm, black, elastic, reusable
Cable tie SOFTFIX L-TPU-BK, 340mm, black, elastic, reusable
Cable ties with manufacturer code 115-11350.
The SRT Series offers solutions for multiple packaging applications. The soft flexible material makes these ties particularly suitable for use on fiber optic cables and data cables. The elasticity makes them ideal for stabilizing young trees and other household and garden applications.
Cable tie SOFTFIX L-TPU-BK
- flexible cable ties with rounded and smooth edges;
- releasable and reusable;
- flexibility ensures stable and even pressure distribution;
- tightly locked even in the vertical position to prevent sliding down;
- suitable for vibration applications such as: windmills, machines, robotics, pulsating pipes and pipelines;
- ideal for the temporary fixing for presentations, concerts, theaters, exhibitions;
- indoor usage prolongs cable ties life;
- remains flexible even at low temperatures (-20 ° C).
- color - black (BK);
- method of fixing - none;
- global name - SOFTFIX L-TPU-BK;
- оbject identification - none;
- SOFTFIX series product;
- product group - cable ties of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU);
- releasing closure - yes;
- tie closure - ladder type.
- range ∅ max. - 90 mm;
- range ∅ min - 10 mm;
- length (L) - 340 mm;
- minimum tensile strength - 123 N;
- thickness (T) - 2.3 mm;
- width (W) - 11 mm.
Material and specifications
- compatible with ELV / Dir. Art. 4 (2) - yes;
- flammability - UL 94 HB;
- halogen-free - yes;
- hazardous goods - no;
- material - thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU).