Mega SALE – over 3700 products on up to -70%! Browse and choose now
- Fans and Blowers
- Video surveillance
- Electrical Switches and Sockets
- Electrical Materials
- Electric Мotors and Engines
- Small Electrical Appliances
- Power Supply (PSUs) and Chargers
- Cables and Wires
- Hobby KIT sets
- Computer peripherals
- Connectors and Accessories
- Enclosures and Consumer Units
- Sound Sources
- Lighting and Accessories
- Radiators and Aluminum Profile
- Push Buttons and Switches
- Fuses and Curcuit Breakers
- Multi Socket Power Strip
- Spare Parts
- Relays and Contactors
- Workshop Еquipment
- Automatics and automation devices
- TV and satelite equipment
Triacs, also known as symmetric thyristors( eng. triac – triode for alternating current) are semiconductors from the group of thyristors. Triacs are designed using a five-layer structure and they have bidirectional adjustable conduction.
The five-layer structure with four transitions between them can be regarded as a combination of two thyristors. The opening of the two thyristors is done by impulses of the control current Ia with the same polarity. The bidirectional function of the triacs makes them broadly applicable in AC contactless regulators, for controlling low-power inductive loads, dimmable lighting fixtures, etc.
Vikiwat Ltd. offers a wide range of triacs and thyristors at competitive prices.
Vikiwat Ltd. reminds its customers that in our website you can find a suitable analogue and replace your thyristor, considering its initial parameters.