- Antennas and Aerial Devices
- Fans and Blowers
- Video surveillance
- Electrical switches and sockets
- Electrical Materials
- Electric Мotors and Engines
- Power Supply (PSUs) and Chargers
- Cables and Wires
- Hobby KIT sets
- Computer peripherals
- Connectors and Accessories
- Enclosures and enclosure boxes
- Sound Sources
- Light Sources and Accessories
- Radiators and Aluminum Profile
- Push Buttons and Switches
- Fuses and Curcuit Breakers
- Multi Socket Outlets
- Spare Parts
- Relays and Contactors
- Workshop Еquipment
- Automatics and automation devices
LEDs are semiconductor devices that are equipped with two outlets – positive and negative or anode and cathode. Diodes have simple structure: they are composed of semiconductor material, which allows current to flow only in one direction, depending on how the LED is designed. A P-N transition is generated in the semiconductor material of which a diode is composed. Each diode has a typical volt - ampere characteristics depending on its type.
LEDs are of various types and are divided into several major groups, depending on their structure, function, power, frequency, etc.
In general, diodes can be rectifier, Zener, Schottky diodes, photodiodes, varicap diodes, etc.
Vikiwat Ltd. is an importer and distributor of over 200 different models of diodes of different classes.
In our site you can find useful technical information about the models that interest you.
IMPORTANT: Dear customers, don’t forget that you can replace your required diode by an analog, considering its initial parameters.