Triac BTB16-600BWRG with maximum admissible values of the parameters: reverse voltage 600 V, forward current 16 A, gate current 50 mA=0.05 A.
Simistor, Triac, 600V, 16A, THT, TO220AB, BTB16-600BWRG
Manufacturer: ST MICROELECTRONICS
Price: 1.70лв. VAT Incl.
Weight: 0.003 Kgs
- semiconductor element type - an appliance with three p-n junctions;
- kind – triac;
- denomination - BTB16-600BWRG;
- maximum repetitive peak off-state (reverse) voltage - 600 V;
- on-state (forward) rms current max (full sine wave) - 16 A;
- non repetitive surge peak on-state current max (a single sine impulse with frequency 50 Hz, resp. duration 20 ms=0.02 s) - 160 A;
- triggering gate current - 50 mA;
- peak gate current max (an impulse with duration tp=20 μs=0.00002 s, junction temperature Tj=125 ºC) - 4 A;
- voltage gate-to-anode 1 (for fields I-II-III of the VAC, voltage between the anodes Ua1a2=12 V, load RL=33 Ω) - 1.3 V max;
- average gate power dissipation max (Tj=125 ºC) - 1 W;
- operating junction temperature range Tj - –40 ºC ÷ +125 ºC;
- storage temperature range Tstg - –40 ºC ÷ +150 ºC;
- case - TO220AB;
- mounting – THT.
Note: rms-Root mean square VAC-Volt-Ampere. Characteristic For additional information see the attached file
Technical specifications (en) [PDF, 108.88 KB]